Specimen Lodge Terms & Conditions
Holidays Terms & Conditions
- When booking a lodge a non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per week is required.
- We will hold your reservation for up to five days, pending receipt of your written confirmation and initial payment.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at least twelve weeks before arrival.
- If your holiday is being arranged less than twelve weeks before arrival, payment must be paid in full.
- Maximum of 2 dogs are allowed in our specimen lodges.
- Our specimen lodges include fishing in front of your lodge with a maximum of 2 specimen anglers. If you wish to fish on another specimen swim on either Beatties or Lodge lake there is the normal charge for this of £15 per day or £28 for every 24 hours which is to be paid and booked at the time of your booking.
- No smoking in any of our lodges.
- A refundable deposit of £100.00 per lodge is required. This amount will be refunded to you one week after your departure providing everything has been left as you found it. An appropriate sum will be deducted for any damage or unnecessary damage left behind this also includes any missing items from the lodge, checks are made after your departure.
- No Muddy boots/ footwear to be worn inside the lodges .
- The lodges and their contents must be left in the same condition as found on arrival and any damage must be paid for fully if in excess of returnable deposit taken.
- All specimen lodges are equipped for a maximum of four persons. Please do not exceed this number.
- We would ask you to bring a maximum of two vehicles as each lodge is only allocated two car parking spaces.
- Please do not park on the grass.
- Please place litter in the bins provided. We wish to keep Stafford Moor a tidy place for you all to enjoy.
- No bait or tackle to be taken into accommodation, each lodge has a lockable tackle store.
- Children up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while fishing, NO swimming at any time, or entering the lakes at any time.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage/injury or loss to any person of your group/party or for any vehicles/possessions, unless it was proven that we caused this to occur by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees here at Stafford Moor or by any contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Cancellation and Insurance
- If you are forced to cancel your holiday we will endeavour to re-let the accommodation. Due to being a small family business, we regret all deposits are non-refundable.
- We recommend you insure against cancellation of your booking through accident, illness or other unforeseen circumstances.
Holiday Fishing Rules
In addition to normal Stafford Moor fishing rules:
- Beattie’s / Lodge Specimen Lake extra swims need to be reserved when booking your holiday to avoid disappointment. Day or night sessions are available.